For those wishing to broaden their understanding, these links offer a series of recommended useful sites for greater ease in finding services, information, and help.
- Visit the site in English for further information on the activities of The Marlene and Paolo Fresco Institute for Parkinson’s and Movement Disorders at NYU Langone Health:www.med.nyu.edu/parkinson/
- Visit the site in English of the National Parkinson Foundation, the largest such association in the world. For further information:www.parkinson.org
- If you work in healthcare or research, the Accademia LIMPE-DISMOV is a multidisciplinary scientific association open to professionals working in the field of Parkinson's and movement disorders. For further information:www.accademialimpedismov.it
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation is dedicated to finding a cure for Parkinson’s disease through an aggressively funded research agenda and to ensuring the development of improved therapies for those living with Parkinson’s today. Learn more:www.michaeljfox.org
- Fox Trial Finder is The Michael J. Fox Foundation’s clinical trial matching tool that helps connect volunteers to clinical trials that need them, speeding progress toward Parkinson’s therapeutic breakthroughs. Learn more:www.foxtrialfinder.michaeljfox.org